- As Christ is our inspiration, we spread the Good News, like St Peter and St Paul, and follow their example in our daily lives. (Christ centred)
- We aim to develop the whole child as unique, made in God’s image, through providing high quality education enabling everyone to reach their full potential. (Education)
- We aim to be servants in our wider community showing love, forgiveness and respect through our words and actions. (Community)
- We provide high quality RE through effective teaching of Come and See, Collective Worship, daily prayer, and sacramental and liturgical celebrations.
- We encourage our pupils to reflect on their faith and their relationship with God whilst respecting others of different faiths.
- We are, in our behaviour and relationships in school, an outstanding role model to our pupils, treating each other with respect, care and a willingness to forgive.
- We ensure that our teaching inspires every pupil through thoughtful and exciting activities so that they become independent learners.
- We recognise pupils’ achievements and successes to foster an ethos of love, respect and celebration.
- We work with the families of our pupils to create positive relationships which are focused on maximising the progress and attainment of all learners.
- We build close relationships with our parish in celebrating special occasions of the liturgical year as well as regular celebration of the Eucharist.
- We create numerous opportunities for the parish community to visit school in order to create an idea of ‘service’ in our pupils.
- We participate in a wide variety of charitable activities and celebrations to build a feeling of empathy within our pupils for the wider global community and it’s needs.