Safeguarding and Pastoral Team
We are a community where all of us, staff, governors, parents, families and pupils, have a role to play in making our community safe and secure.
We recognise our moral and statutory responsibilities to safeguard and promote the welfare and best interests of all our children.
We provide an ethos and environment that helps children to feel safe, secure and respected. We encourage them to talk openly and to feel confident that their voice is heard.
We are alert to signs of abuse or neglect and follow our procedures to ensure that children receive effective support, protection and justice.
Our core safeguarding principles:
• All of us are involved in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
• All children are protected equally, regardless of, for example, age, gender, ability, culture, race, language, religion or sexual identity.
• All children are listened to and have their wishes and feelings taken into account.
• All staff are watchful for vulnerability in children and act on any concerns.
• All staff follow our safeguarding procedures and associated policies.